- We believe that every child has the right to explore and investigate in a safe, secure and loving learning environment.
- We believe that each child develops at their own pace and in their own time and therefore ensure that our programs and routines encourage calm, unhurried and uninterrupted opportunities where children have the time to develop their skills.
- We believe that children learn best through real experiences and provide opportunities daily for children to engage in authentic, ‘real experiences.’
- We recognize that parents and families are children’s first and most influential teachers and therefore strive to build partnerships with every family based on the foundations of trust and open, honest communication. We value parent input and provide many opportunities for family involvement. This includes a range of regular family events, parent days, centre celebrations, parent helper opportunities and more.
- We believe that each child is unique and aim to provide a range of learning experiences and opportunities to cater for each child’s individual capabilities, interests and needs.